The aim of the Nonfiction Reader Challenge is to encourage you to make nonfiction part of your reading experience during the year.
The challenge will run from January 1st to December 31st 2021. Participants may join at any time up until December 1st 2021
Create a blog post committing to your participation in this challenge.
* If you don’t have a blog you are still welcome to sign up. You can create a shelf for the challenge at Goodreads or LibraryThing, post via Instagram, or Twitter. Just add your name and a link to your shelf/account in the sign-up.
ENTER YOUR LINK TO SIGN UP BELOW
Powered by Linky Tools
Select, read and review a book from the categories listed below during the year for a total of up to 12 books. A book may be in print, electronic or audio format.
CHOOSE A GOAL
Nonfiction Nipper : Read 3 books, from any category
Nonfiction Nibbler : Read 6 books, from any category
Nonfiction Know-It-All : Read 12 books, one for each category
* You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance. You may combine this challenge with others if you wish. Use your best good faith judgement as to whether a book fits the category or not.
* Where a book is identified by more than one category, it may only count for one, not both.
* You can read your chosen titles in any order, at any pace, just complete the challenge by December 31st 2021
1. Biography – Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, by John Bunyan
4. Essay Collection
7. Hobbies –
8. Indigenous Cultures
10. Wartime Experiences
11. Inventions – Christopher Paolini. fantasy world of space
12. Published in 2021
Bookmark this page for further reference!
Each time you read and review a book as part of this challenge, make sure you identify it by adding either a direct statement and/or the challenge image badge to the post. Use the hashtag #2021ReadNonFic and/or tweet @bookdout